background

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I thought this didn't happen until they were teenagers!

So I thought boys hit their growth spurt as teenagers and began to eat you out of house and home.  Apparently Cooper didn't get that memo.  This kid can EAT!


He takes eating VERY seriously. 


If you stuck your finger in there, it might get bit off.  This kid can eat 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, in one sitting, in about 4 minutes.  He litteraly eats twice as much as Mia.

And then he crashes.  FOOD COMA


Oh, he's just so cute.  Makes me want to go get him out of bed and wake him up to play.  I'd better not though, he'll probably be hungry!

4 comments:

  1. Ok that little lios is too cute for wirds! did you make that costume? ADORABLE!

    And I LOVE the foorinduced coma. classic :)

    ~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so I just realized that I was a total spaz and spelled almost everything wrong in my first comment! Lion and "food induced coma" was what I meant to write. I think it's the sweet tea induced craze...keeps me frm speling rite. seeeee? :)

    ~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...so he makes me want to have another baby...oh, no, don't tell my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this story! Makes me miss having a baby in the house. Sigh. Love 'em when they're little, they grow up real fast!

    ReplyDelete