background

Thursday, March 4, 2010

To My Love!




It has been 5 years since I married my sweetheart!~ I can't believe its been that long already, it seems like yesterday. We were married on a Saturday morning at 11 am It was a cold beautiful day and I of course spent the day obsessing that everything was perfect. Trying to get 3 girls and me ready with hair done and dresses on and eating without spilling was a task. Mike, of course, was the picture of calm, as always.


Not only did I gain a wonderful husband, but I also gained 2 daughters!


Mike is a wonderful husband and a great father. He keeps me grounded when I get a little crazy. He goes along with me when I have crazy projects. When I was pregnant with Cooper, he'd go to Maverick in the middle of the night to buy me whatever I was craving.

I love being married to my best friend. I'm happy that we found each other! Love you honey!



"This Day I Marry My Friend, the One I Laugh With, Live For, Dream With, Love"


3 comments:

  1. ahhh... Happy Anniversary! Your pictures are beautiful...
    P.S. love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're pretty glad that you married Mike too, and what a bonus that he was your best friend. You have a beautiful family. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete